Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I had a Juvenile record sealed 25 years ago. Although I was

Customer Question

I had a Juvenile record sealed 25 years ago. Although I was required to disclose my juvenile record to my employers during my background investigation, I have never shared it with any of my coworkers. Recently, my booking photo was discovered in storage by coworkers and shared with other coworkers for their amusement. What recourse should I take, if any?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, how were you harmed by this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Embarrassed so far
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this confidential?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

This is not...it is an open forum. If you want private, it may help to talk on the phone...I can make that available if you like.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hey...happy to chat on the phone...but need approx 30 mins before I can chat. Will that work for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not interested in paying an additional $20.00, so I think I will just cancel my order. Thank you anyways.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

No worries...I have opted out and will allow others to assist you