Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Well I was on a chat room "moco space" and some girl without

Customer Question

Well I was on a chat room "moco space" and some girl without checking posts her number say I'm bored text so I did I figured her age in the 3rd text so I kept everything non sexual but the next couple of days I get a text from the same number saying this is her father and why I got sexual when nothing has gotten near sexual should I be concerned? By the way this person lives in Florida
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) How old are you?

2) How old did the girl claim to be?

3) Is this person asking for money so as not to go to the police? Does he claim that his daughter was underage?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.