How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3054
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband was sentenced 4 years with 85% in union county.

Customer Question

My husband was sentenced 4 years with 85% in union county. No criminal records. Can he qualify to a program that we release him early? We have 3 kids and im going crazy, he just got sentenced last friday.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TexCrimLawyer, J.D. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Was he convicted of a violent crime?

Related Criminal Law Questions