CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

Can i re a lawyer to get my fiance in a work release program

Customer Question

Can i hire a lawyer to get my fiance in a work release program in another city from where we live?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. Yes, you can. The attorney needs to be licensed in the State of Louisiana. It does not matter the county/city where the attorney is located, as long as he/she is a member in good standing with the Bar. As long as the attorney is willing to travel, as needed, to any hearings, they can take the case and can be from another city where you live.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!