Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is ***** *****
, I was caught shoplifting at

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** miranda
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was caught shoplifting at Walmart, and was arrested i paid my bond, and have court in 2 weeks, its my first offense. I want to know what i can do for this not to go on my record
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the information and your question. Can you tell me what State this occurred in? Also, briefly describe the circumstances of the shoplifting act (were you in the store, how you were caught, and how much the inventory was worth that you had). Thank you