Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is ***** ***** i received the charges: Fleeing or

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** i received the charges: Fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, reckless driving, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, reckless driving, theft in 3rd degree so 2 counts both fleeing and reckless driving also recklessly endangering another person
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 6 charges
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I missed my court date which was on Jan 22, I'm out of state, wondering if i will be able to reschedule, if it's possible to handle this matter over the phone, and what type of possible outcomes there might be,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, was the date you missed the "arraignment" (the initial hearing)?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
1/22/16

Was that the initial hearing? Or had you previously appeared on this matter?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
initial hearing.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok, this service is not working like I expected, I don't wish to pay for any of this, I will call a public defender tomorrow. thanks.