Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was just researching. I received a phone call from food

Customer Question

hi i was just researching. I received a phone call from food stams indicated that I was being invetigated... SHe will be coming to mu job next week to interview me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i dont know what the isuue would be. My husband lost his job last year so i applied for benifits We were granted benifits when he began working I went online and submitted the paperwork.. They said that it did not go through so They they lowered my amount due to the fact. I received letterf from children and family for child support.. I called them and let them know that we are married and we never filled that he does not live in the house there again I am baffles. baffled.. I live in the state of florida (miami) I am a public school teacher.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was typing and my computer just went blank
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?