Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I let someone drive my vehicle, I am the registered owner.

Customer Question

I let someone drive my vehicle, I am the registered owner. it turns out he only had a drivers permit. He is 18. vehicle registered and insured. they wrote me a ticket for a misdemeanor 14604(a). My vehicle is in impound, with a 30 day hold, i need it for my work and family, but the police and impound will not release it to me the registered owner
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Happened in V*** Ca**** , yesturday I have a drivers license
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $1**8 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

My name is Co**. I**** have been an attorney for 26 years. Once you secure your deposit I will help you with your questions.