Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

On 01/21/2016, my daughter 18yrs. old still in gh school got

Customer Question

On 01/21/2016, my daughter 18yrs. old still in high school got into a fight while walking home from school. before she could leave the campus two girls approach her carrying two baseball bats. My daughter told the girl to leave her alone. the girls holding the bat kept harassing her. so my daughter to protect herself grab one of the bats from one girl and hit her with it. The two girls than start betting my daughter with the bats. long story short the school police sent had my daughter handcuffed and sent to jail. The judge charge her with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, her bond is $50,000 of which I would need $5000 to bail her out. My daughter has never been in trouble before this incident. I am a single mother living on very limited funds (pay check to pay check) I called the bail bonds and they said my daughter case does not qualify for a PR bond. I do not know what else to do.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma.
Can you tell me, is your daughter a minor or an adult?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she is being charged as an adult she is eighteen.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thank you
Again, I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. What is your question regarding this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel this conversation, I going to talk with a live attorney tomorrow.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I wish you the best of luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I said cancel this conversation and do not charge my card.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

you can call customer support at

1-***-***-****
to accomplish this