Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter wiveas placed in jail hours. Her charges were.

Customer Question

My daughter wiveas placed in jail for 3 hours. Her charges were for misdemeanors. Intoxicated and disruptive and resisting a public officer. She wants to know how will this will effect her employment after she graduates?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please clarify:

1) Was she actually charged with anything, or has she been let go and the charges dropped?

2) How old is she?

3) What state is this in?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.