How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3092
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a lawyer in on a conviction which took place

Customer Question

Can a lawyer in on a conviction which took place years ago in N.Y.?I w,pleas ould like to talk with someone who can help my cousin who is locked in a detention camp for over a year in Stewart County.IM a ACLU member and need some help for my cousin.You can call me @ ***-******* ...please help u.Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.


Experts here cannot engage in actual representation because JustAnswer is not a law firm. If you need general information about what you can do to help your cousin, please reply to this question thread with specifics so that I can assist.