Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Crystal. trying to write a letter to my fiances judge in s

Customer Question

Customer: crystal. trying to write a letter to my fiances judge in his criminal case
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he is looking to go to prison and i dont know how to ask the judge for probation and treatment. hes been to prison it does nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your issue. First, I am sorry to hear about the situation you and your fiancee are in.

May I ask, is there a sentencing hearing set yet? (i.e., how far along is your fiancee's case?)