Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

10/31/15 I turned in my notice to an employer who was doing

Customer Question

10/31/15 I turned in my notice to an employer who was doing wrong in his business. As an accountant I knew I had to leave. I left. 2 weeks later I was arrested on embezzlement charges. I got a lawyer. today I received a call from my lawyer stating that he was pretty sure that the grand jury had indicted me so to be aware that I would be arrested again. I don't understand why I need to go back to jail and bond out a second time for the same charges. Could you please help to ease me mind on this?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 10 months ago.

My name is***** am an attorney for 26 years. I will help you will your questions. Can I ask what the name of the court is in Mississippi?