Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need help filling out a petition to seal arrest and

Customer Question

I need help filling out a petition to seal arrest and criminal records from Colorado. There are several facets to consider and I am having a hard time understanding the language and the many forms to fill out.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 year and a prosecutor for a decade. I will help you with your questions today.

What court is your case in? I need the exact name.

Was your case dismissed? Is that why you are filing a motion to seal your records?

I would prefer to answer your questions in writing. If you still want a phone call, I will opt out and let another Expert call you. Tell me what you would like to do.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Based on the records I requested I believe it was Denver County. The arresting agency is Denver PD - Identification Bureau. In 2005 I served about 4 days in Denver and then another 3 days in Boulder for failing to appear for an arrest the year prior for possession of alcohol. As far as I know my case was not dismissed.