Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ticketed traffic signal. Sun directly behind red light. I

Customer Question

Ticketed for disobeyed traffic signal. Sun directly behind red light. I could not see the red light. I watched traffic carefully and went thru the intersection safely. A cop was at the cross street waiting for his light to change and saw me slowly and safely go thru the red light. After the ticket I had trouble seeing the red light at the intersection a block down the street. I was three blocks from home. No collision.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question. Do you have a question relating to this? Are you asking if the sun position would be a legal defense?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just lost 45 minutes of typing. I suggest you dump this site and get one with good software.

I am sorry for that. I am a user of this site like you (I do not work for this site)

Do you have a legal question?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do not know you but your credentials are good. I agreed to 36 dollars and paid 5 dollars at the start of this process. Why did the site not tell you. Please forward this to the site administrator. This site sucks.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My transaction with this site ends now.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Philip,
Clearly my gripe is not with you. I just checked my credit card account and 5 and 31 dollar transactions were charged. The site guarantees my satisfaction. If you are willing to accept the money which I already paid, then I would like to talk to you. Steve ****