Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

There was a civil right case in Monterrey County, CA re: a

Customer Question

There was a civil right case in Monterrey County, CA re: a woman vs. the city or county of Monterrey, CA for violation of her civil right. Do you know the name of the case or the case number? Thanks.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Monterrey has many suits against them for civil rights violations. Saying "woman" v. County of Monterrey is asking to search for a needle in the haystack. I am afraid you need to give much more information.