How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3054
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Rossville Ga. Recently I was arrested and charged

Customer Question

Good morning. I live in Rossville Ga. Recently I was arrested and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine . Also with giving false name. When obtaining an attorney do I look in my town or the town I have to go to court in? Also I had called the police to report my boyfriend being jumped . When they arrived there focus was more on me than on my boyfriend who had bloody face. I wasn't on drugs but the officer had searched my belongings and found a baggy with something in it. I gave false name to the officer for the simple fact of they would tell the suspects who I am. I also had a gun held to my head. I was traumatized by that. Thank you Crystal A
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. How far away is the town where the charges are pending?

Expert:  CrimDefense replied 10 months ago.

Hi, are you still with me?

Related Criminal Law Questions