Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in Rossville Ga. Recently I was arrested and charged

Customer Question

Good morning. I live in Rossville Ga. Recently I was arrested and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine . Also with giving false name. When obtaining an attorney do I look in my town or the town I have to go to court in? Also I had called the police to report my boyfriend being jumped . When they arrived there focus was more on me than on my boyfriend who had bloody face. I wasn't on drugs but the officer had searched my belongings and found a baggy with something in it. I gave false name to the officer for the simple fact of they would tell the suspects who I am. I also had a gun held to my head. I was traumatized by that. Thank you Crystal A
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. How far away is the town where the charges are pending?

Hi, are you still with me?