Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My adult son used a friend credit card. she claims without

Customer Question

Customer: my adult son used a friend credit card. she claims without her permission. we paid her back the money for items he received and she kept several items herself and said she would return them. Now on 2 occasions - both 6 months apart, she says he still owes her the total amount from original bill or she will go to police. How should we handle this. She was paid for items my son got. first time she dropped it and said she was just upset. which didn't make any sense. and now 6 months later she does it again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: they were car parts over internet. he paid her for the parts. I think she may have kept the money and not returned the parts
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 10 months ago.

In which US state did this take place?