Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is ***** *****. It is in regards to a no contact

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. It is in regards ***** ***** no contact order issued I would like to have it lifted so I am in search of advice on the best way
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure....\ I got into an argument yesterday with my boyfriend and things turned physical... We were both drinking but I had consumed much more He is also my boss as well as my boyfriend the no contact order states that we are only allowed to discuss work related topics (nothing personal) We have an upcoming business and pleasure trip the first week of February and that is affected by the order... hence why n why I am trying to have it lifted
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long will it take for a response?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. Just to be clear, you had this imposed on him?

Hi, are you still with me?