MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

If I'm in prison in Georgia and the parole board extends my

Customer Question

If I'm in prison in Georgia and the parole board extends my tpm for a year for a cell phone but the prison only requested a 90 day tpm extension, will I do the whole year or just the 90 days or will the come back on my date all together. My original tpm was for March 2016 now it's set for March 2017 but I also have either 2 or 6 PIC Points...
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Unfortunately, if the parole board extended your sentences for a year, then you will be there for the year regardless of the fact that the prison only requested a 90 day extension.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.