Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I would like to know if I can sue the federal government

Customer Question

I would like to know if I can sue the federal government because of a threat to my brothers life. A task force that works for the FBI threated my brothers life and we have the evidence and proof on tape and it has audio?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1. CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE MORE BACKGROUND ON HOW AND WHY OR IN WHAT CONTEXT THE THREAT WAS MADE?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my charge to my credit card. I was unaware of the services you provided. Thank you
********* **********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please cancel my charge to my credit card. I was unaware that you do not provided legal advice and my question was never answered.
Thank you
********* **********
***-***-****
***********@*****.***
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm a different expert here and I'd be happy to answer your question if you still wish it. Let me know by replying on this question thread.