CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

How do I take down and prevent future you tube videos that

Customer Question

how do I take down and prevent future you tube videos that are defamation to my character
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. If youtube will not cooperate, you are going to need to obtain a court order. Once they are posted, you can flag them and report them and ask for them to review them and consider taking them down but if they are unwilling to do this, you need to sue the person doing this, on a defamation claim and then have the Judge order that any content posted by them in relation to this be removed and taken down.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!