Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm ****** my bf is in tigar valley regional jail because my

Customer Question

Hi I'm ****** my bf is in tigar valley regional jail because my cuzin ****** texted me one day n said wanna make 15 dollars if I can give him a ride so I finally said yeah and when I picked him up and took him we parked and my cuzin Jeff got mad n said no I don't want to park here I won't get out and my bf figured out he was wanting to get drugs so I moved to a different spot and my bf said next time u can park where ever u want u don't have to listen to Jeff and Jeff got and my bf and Jeff head butted him broke is nose and kicked him and was chocking my bf to death!! He literally pissed his self so he had to do something so he stabbed Jeff in his lower side. And now Jeff is lieing and saying my bf ran up n stabbed him for nothing and that's not true.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for your inquiry.

How may I assist?