Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Thank you, so story Short. The information Attorney ******

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** story Short. The information Attorney ****** gave me wăs in correct ?And does not Apply? Ie. Uscourts *** *** military rulling.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize, but the charges that you specified you were charged with the military ruling would not apply to. I have provided you a link to the information that verified what the proper information was regarding those particular charges not having a statute of limitations, which you can use as a reference.