Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Family partition letter to bank please help
, Recently

Customer Question

Customer: family partition letter to bank please help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Recently our family went through changes like partition business partition
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes'
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Can you tell me what your specific question is?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My dad and his brothers , Three of them were running business jointly since last 38 years. Hence we were Joint family business. Recently they announced about family & business partition which means division of assets, liabilities etc. We were funded by many banks when we were group. Now as we have become individuals , the banks , financial institutions etc have started asking for new structure , change in structure request letter. For that we will provide them Family tree but along with that we have to submit one letter which can explain more about the partition and the business further,

Was there more? You finished with a comma, indicating that you were not finished with the question...

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That's it.

Okay. So what was your question?

That is, you've given me a lot more information about your situation, but you have yet to ask a question, and I can only answer questions pertaining to your legal issue.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Hello?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?