Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I HAVE GOT THE WILL OF Mr SENT TO ME BY MR Gibson BANK NAME'

Customer Question

I HAVE GOT THE WILL OF Mr ***** *****
SENT TO ME BY MR Terry Gibson
BANK NAME' METRO BANK UNITED KINGDOM
POSITION Managing Director of Retail Banking
E-mail [email protected]
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You are being scammed. No bank/solicitor/barrister/attorney would ever send a legal document via email. This is a mass email scam designed to make you think that you are a beneficiary to an inheritance. But in reality, all this is, is a way to steal your money and identity. See HERE. Scammers based in Africa and African expats in the UK often use UK as a basis for this kind of operations. So much so that the link I provided has the UK authorities warning people about it. Please do not reply, and do not send them any information or money.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never rated positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!