Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

I would like to know about SISP release in Texas.
, My

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. My name is Toya ***** *****. I would like to know about SISP release in Texas.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My significant other was released on Jan. 15 2015 on *****. His parole officer told him that he is requesting for him to be released. What are his chances with 7 yrs left on parole?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel.

If the parole officer feels that he is doing well enough that they will vouch for them and request the early termination of the SUPER-INTENSIVE SUPERVISION PROGRAM, then a court will certainly take into consideration the recommendation of the Parole Officer.

However, the District Attorney will also need to agree. But the recommendation of the Parole Officer will be considered.