Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have alot of information / facts about police and others

Customer Question

i have alot of information / facts about police and others in higher positions who have commitied so many violations agianst citizens civil constitution human ect.. ive got so much physicall evidence proof facts that came from them however the area that these things have happend is /has been under the control ot this dictators i need help to bring this to out so will look at evidence and maybe save us from the dictator rule that we are under understand that i was a member of a very elite spec ops unit in the military these words are true and we are what is said where/who can i talk/go to way outside this area who will help
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 11 months ago.

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. How specially were you harmed, if in any way? What have you attempted so far to get this resolved?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ive got to go for now how can i get back with u later thjs important to me

Absolutely. I should be back online sometime tomorrow.