Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Im trying to see about getting rights to bare firearm
,

Customer Question

Customer: Im trying to see about getting rights to bare firearm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In 2000, I was charged with possession w/ intent to distribute marijuana, cant fully remember all details but I know I have certain rights back, but I've been trying to talk to someone is DA office they are telling me I need a private attorney I don't understand why
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me. In which US state where you convicted of your felony? Was it a state or federal conviction?