Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

My probation officer was told of my address change. So he

Customer Question

My probation officer was told of my address change. So he transfered my probation to another office and said I would receive a new agents name along with a report date. I call my officer and he said I'll receive it in the mail. It's been three weeks.what should I do
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

You have 48 hours to notify your probation officer of your change of address. You have done that so you have satisfied your requirement. I would call your old probation officer again and ask he/she if a new officer has been assigned. At this point you have done nothing wrong.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.

e

I see you reviewed my answer, please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, an excellent or good rating would be fantastic. I want you to be satisfied so I will continue to answer any questions you may have and I thank you in advance for completing this extra step as it will not cost you any additional money.

***** *****ce for a positive rating?