MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

I have been sited wit out a permit. Is this like a traffic

Customer Question

I have been sited for soliciting wit out a permit. Is this like a traffic ticket or will this be a misdemeanor on my record.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

There should be a statute that was cited on the citation. Could you please provide me with that?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
828.01 (B) Also says county Delaware code "23"
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What happen, no answer.

This is just a citation for a fine and is not a criminal offense.