Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been employed by a non profit agency that works w/

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****- I have been employed by a non profit agency that works w/ the disabled population for 11 years. I have had 3 background checks during this time. I recently had another and failed due to arrests from 30 and 40 years ago. When I started working the checks were done by APD and they recently changed to Ahcha or Medicaid.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I no longer have a state provider number due to arrests from 30 and 40 years ago. Is there not a limitation on years allowed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: This is in the state of fl. and yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me. What is the question you wish to ask/