Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

I was on probation after my jail sentence quote.

Customer Question

I was on probation after my jail sentence for drugs quote. I'm Portuguese and I had long hair my Po made me cut my hair and told me what I can wear and what I can't saying I was in a Hispanic prison gang you think I have a case
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.Unfortunately, if the person is on probation, then supervising probation officer can legally direct the person on probation to cut long hair short, if the PO suspects that the long hair might be attributed to some type of gang affiliation and generally, there would not be any case for damages in similar case.I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.Thank you.