Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I got sentenced to 4 years probation and to pay a fine I

Customer Question

I got sentenced to 4 years probation and to pay a fine I finished my 4 year no problem without incident and a week to a month after my mrd they are trying to revoke my probation and re scentence me to probation isn't that double jeperodey and what can I do
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you also finish all requirements of your probation? This would include paying back of any restitution, etc.? Also, could you please explain to me what you mean by mrd? Thank you.