Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My nephew is in Lake County Correctional Facility. I want to

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** my nephew is in Lake County Correctional Facility. I want to know about his status right now, because I do not have any contact with and I do not know how to help him. I am already living in Puerto ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My nephew violated his parole. His inmate number is ***** Sorry I do not speak too much english.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Has this person had his parole hearing yet? How much time does he owe parole? What is it that you wish to know?