Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I served a lot of time in a prison in MS, I was released on

Customer Question

Hi, i served a lot of time in a prison in MS, I was released on parole. But the parole was only for 30 days. So I never reported. i had no clue that I had 5 years of probation attached. I honestly didn't realize that there was probation attached! I am now living in CA and going to law school! i have a warrant out bc I never reported to my probation officer! I didn't know I had probation! Please help!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What is your legal question about the situation you have described?