Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I got a PI in the parking lot after shooting off a firework.

Customer Question

Customer: I got a PI in the parking lot after shooting off a firework. I had been drinking, but was reasonable and respectful to the police. My GF and I were in the middle of splitting up so she called the police out of vengeance that shot of the firework. When I walked out side after the police had been talking to her for several minutes, the immediately arrested me. No breathalyzer was given nor blood drawn at the jail. My court date is Wednesday, what should I do? I paid the full $500 bond myself to be released.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that explains it all above
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. What State did you get the public intoxication in?