Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I had recived a number of drug charges including 2 df1

Customer Question

I had recived a number of drug charges including 2 df1 special offender in colorado what is the statutes of limitations on that and when does that time start and does that go federal if so the statutes on federal is what amount of time when the time passes is everything just dropped or do i have to take steps
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand the question...you want to know the statute of limitations in CO and federally for drug charges?