Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife has made several death threats to me, I just got my

Customer Question

Customer: Hello My wife has made several death threats to me, I just got my greencard in the USA we have 3 children, 1 is my daughter she is 1,5 year old She pulled a knife on me today this is the second time I managed to take it away from her I secretly recorded the threats, that she been watching me while I sleep and just planing to kill me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What more details do you need
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: What is the fee to call I can call tomorrow
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok. I made the payment.Also in these situation, I am not financially stabilized yet in this country. This makes it hard for me to rent a place or just leave. I am originally from Norway. I would take my daughter with me, but by law she is born here a American Citizen and both parents have to sign passport which she will never do. But I need to get my daugther and myself to safety.. Its escalating
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She has a very aggressive temper as well, and I have secretly been doing recordings of her violent behavior towards me and the children.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have over 100 recordings that I have been conducting with my voice recorder in my pocket.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Including today.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where she admits that she has planed and is planing to kill me and she dont even care if they take her children away from her if she does.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She also admits. That she has stabbed 3 former boyfriends of her before.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
that she is just waiting for me to "feel safe" or to do it when I sleep.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She has a history of domestic violence from her former boyfriend.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Meaning she was a victim of domestic violence before
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
she has blackouts
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where she act violent, and without self-control. A danger to self, and others.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to learn about your terrible situation.

What is the question that you wish to ask about this?