Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
89571709

My father went in the hospital with diarrhea and a kidney

Customer Question

My father went in the hospital with diarrhea and a kidney disease. Then has a stroke. He then went into a coma. While there his coworker stole his property,change tax id and completed papers to become owner of company. Dad died Oct 28.can't find a lawyer to take the case please helping
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry for your loss.

You do not need a lawyer to take on the case. If your father's coworker stole property from him, you can go to the police and file a complaint for theft, and the police will investigate. Additionally, if this person illegally changed tax and corporate documents illegally, he has committed a fraud, which is also a crime.

Thank you for your question.

Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 11 months ago.

If there are no other questions, please remember to rate my response. Just Answer only credits me for my responses if they have been rated positively. Thank you.