How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Griesch Your Own Question
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 324
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Peter Griesch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My father went in the hospital with diarrhea and a kidney

Customer Question

My father went in the hospital with diarrhea and a kidney disease. Then has a stroke. He then went into a coma. While there his coworker stole his property,change tax id and completed papers to become owner of company. Dad died Oct 28.can't find a lawyer to take the case please helping
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry for your loss.

You do not need a lawyer to take on the case. If your father's coworker stole property from him, you can go to the police and file a complaint for theft, and the police will investigate. Additionally, if this person illegally changed tax and corporate documents illegally, he has committed a fraud, which is also a crime.

Thank you for your question.

Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 11 months ago.

If there are no other questions, please remember to rate my response. Just Answer only credits me for my responses if they have been rated positively. Thank you.

Related Criminal Law Questions