Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

Where can i get a lawyer local in Lowell Ma to protect my

Customer Question

where can i get a lawyer local in Lowell Ma to protect my child at school
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 12 months ago.

Unfortunately, because of the terms of service of this site, we are not permitted to give you a direct referral to a lawyer or a law firm. What we are allowed to do is to direct you to the same sources that lawyers themselves use when they need to find a colleague to consult with in another state or specialty area and don't know of anyone.

One such source for you would be the Massachusetts State Bar Asslociation's Lawyer Referral SErvice. They charge a fee of about $50 for the referral but it includes a free half hour consultation with the attorney. You can find their website here.

There are also commercial lawyer referral services. One that has been around for a long time and which is highly regarded is Martindale.com. You can search their lawyers by location and specialty. Many of Martindale's lawyers are peer and client-rated, which some customers find very useful to help them to narrow down the field and choose whom to contact.

Good luck!