How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3121
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** Gualbance I need to submit a

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** Gualbance I need to submit a notarized lette r to the court stating reasons why my husband should be allowed back in his house and to have contact with me He is currently on bond for a Domestic Violence charge
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have been married since April 10th 2015. We have no previous violent history in our marriage however on Thanksgiving night after coming home from some of his family he started a physical fight with me. He had drinks over at his familys place the fight escalated to the point where my jaw waent a bit out of place and i called 911 and they arrested him. i am currently not in fear of my life etc and i really would like the state to drop his charges and also allow us to be in contact and for him to return home
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long may i have to wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.


My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.

In my experience, letters to the court won't work for something like this. Did you show up to court and did the judge ask you to send one? If not, who was it that told you that a letter was a good idea?

Related Criminal Law Questions