Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

I want an attorney, neglect and rights violations after

Customer Question

I want an attorney for abuse, neglect and rights violations after being hospitalized for depression. I have filed a grievance but Dr. Bickford the Psychiatrist did more to me than to deserve just a slap on the hand.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I yelled to Doctor and Staff “I’m going to kill myself.” Doctor just nodded his head.
-I had dry socket in my tooth that was pulled just before going into the hospital. I did not get my medications until after 12PM.
-I phoned 911 with the clients phone and it was turned off with a switch while I was in mid-sentence.
-Not given breakfast or dinner or water on the last day I was there and I didn’t get picked up from my case manager until after 1pm.
-I threw up all night. I was not given medication and then finally when I did go get my meds the nurse made me put sanitizer on my hands before I was allowed to get my medications finally (very late in afternoon).
-Told me to pack my stuff “NOW!”. Then when I hit the ground crying they said “we will pack for you”. Your getting a bus ticket out of here”” the most abusive male tech said.
-Told my case manager I could was going to be “escorted off the premises by a police officer”.
-I told the police I needed my meds. I told the police as I cried that I was being kicked out and didn’t know why. I was told by the police to call 911 when I leave the hospital so I can get my medication.
-Medication nurse treated me like dirt. Told me I was not appropriate.
-Put me on over 9 new medications and was on a total of 13.
-Dr. Bickford took me off 3 of my 4 milligrams of Clonazapam. I was on clonazepam for over 10 years.
-I kicked over a trash can.
-I was told by Dr. Bickford that I could not stay at the hospital because my insurance ran out.
-I haven’t been ok since. My own boss treats me as if I am some evil person who does not do her job right and threatens me with being written up. ( I am made to get calls off work when I don’t want to but don’t get paid for the calls. ABUSE.
-I've worked at same place for 7 years and have never been treated badly. I am actually known as a very nice person. Or so it used to be....... Things will never be the same. My meds are all screwed up. I have to leave my PIR east valley and go to PIR at another location. its a clinic.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not in any way in order of how it happened. I am just telling you some of the things I told the MMIC insurance company.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also I did not get any continuance of care. My case manager who picked me up did not get ANY paperwork on me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I missed lots of work. I could not walk or talk,I had to let my abusive ex husband back into my life. After a year away from him. I didn't have anyone to take care of me and my over 13 medications I had to order at the pharmacy. These meds were so bad they made my tounge swell and my ex had to take me for a shot at the hospital.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thats enough. I am sad enough once again for even bringing this all up again. I think I want to die again....because its too hard to go on after such a horrible experience. Please tell me there is some attorney out there to help me??? I am going to call crisis now. Again!
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

I'd be happy to speak with you by phone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many disabled people do you know that have $60 to spent talking to a tax ....?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What in the heck? I don't know what's going on but I'm very upset
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and look forward to trying to assist you.
What specifically are you seeking help on? Can you please specify?