Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Need consultation on assault on family member. Not on

Customer Question

need consultation on assault on family member. Not on parole, or probation, but had a burgulary charge approx. 5 yrs. ago paying restitution, did jail time, and approx. 2 yrs. a DUI and with that doing community service. Want to know what possible sentencing could be.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 30 years.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How much jail time was done on the burglary?

2. Are you saying the DUI was 2 years ago?

3. Was the family member badly injured?

4. Was the assault a mutual fight?

Thanks in advance,

Doug