Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I wrote the attached letter to some brain dead agent in

Customer Question

I wrote the attached letter to some brain dead agent in Florida.
************************* Post Office Box 1489 Tallahassee, Florida 32302
Dear Mr. *************,
I received your letter dated, November 10, 2015. Thanks. I called my former attorney, ******* in ********, ******** and asked him for my court records or any records that he may have had in his office. He told me that after 25 years all records are removed or destroyed. To me this is bull. You are supposed to keep court papers, I think.
I went online and did some research for the alleged crime to which I was coerced into pleading guilty to. I downloaded what my offenses were. As you can see the alleged sexual battery charge was a Misdemeanor offense and the alleged obscene photos charged either was a Misdemeanor or a low felony 6 offense. AGAIN, I was not convicted of RAPE AND CARRYING A GUN. In fact I wasn’t convicted at all. I was coerced into taking a guilty plea, because I was told it was no big deal and only a misdemeanor. If I was in Virginia I would have still been in prison. Perhaps, if you have any empathy for an Old Disabled Veteran living on a dollar a day (??) (because no one would give him a job) you would have made some calls and did a little research on your own. I remember very clearly when I went to the Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, FL., the ladies there were reluctant to register me because the offense was a misdemeanor. Somewhere along the way someone else changed the offense, possibly because they thought there was a typo or because they wanted to make it look like I was a serial killer or something. The mistake was made in Florida; the alleged offense was not committed in Florida, but Virginia.
You tell me that the FDLE can no longer assist me. I think you are wrong. In fact I will contact an attorney and I will file a ten million dollar suit against you and the FDLE if that information on the web is not corrected or taken down. You screw up a person’s life and are so callous about it. To think I served in the military in this country twice to protect people like you. People who don’t give a damn about disabled veterans or veterans in general. Idiotic laws (many Unconstitutional) written and passed by people who exempt themselves from the laws and then have puppets carry them out. It all started with that clown, ***** ***** whose kid was murdered, that was sad, but now that guy is making millions off the death of his son. He wants everyone locked up or checked out before they can work with kids. Background checks which are illegal, unconstitutional, and an invasion of privacy keeping many people from finding jobs, carrying for their families, and the pursuit of happiness. Sick society you all created.
Sincerely,
******* ********
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sir, I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not see a question. Do you have a question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First of all I received no reply to my story where I wanted to sue those bastards in Florida for 10 million. Why am being billed $47.00 a month for when you state there is a 7 day free trial? Forget it all. I will not notify my credit card people to not pay you and I will of course dispute the charge. Find a job.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry...I do not understand your question sir.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

If you have a question I am happy to try and help. If you want a refund you can contact customer service.