Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

CASE INVOLVING ***** DEPARTMENT STORE AND ITS LAW FIRM. THEY

Customer Question

THIS IS A CASE INVOLVING ***** DEPARTMENT STORE AND ITS LAW FIRM. THEY COMMITTED A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. I HAVE RECORDS FROM MY LAWYER WITH COPIES OF DEPOSITIONS AND HIS OIWN NOTES THAT THIS WAS BRIBERY CASE WITH THE NURSE OF MY SPINE DOCTOR WHO WAS BRIBED BY ADDING NOTES IN A PLAIN PIECE OF PAPER.I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATIONS.IT SHOULD BE MACY AND THEIR LAWYERS.
HOPE YOU REPLY.THANK YOU. ***** *****
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET WITH A LAWYER, I LIVE IN BOYNTON BEACH AND A HIT AND RUN LADY DAMAGED LOW DISK,LUCKELY I COPIED HER PLATE WITH SUCCESS.I HAVE LAWYER. BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE AND PAIN THAT I HAVE IN JANUARY I WILL UNDERGO A VERY SERIOUS SURGERY WITH CARDIOVASCULAR SURGEON,SPINE AND NEUROSURGEON. I AM IN VERY GOOD HANDS JUST WAITING FOR THE DATE. IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO MEET IN MY HOUSE WITH A PARALEGAL TO START WITH. DOCUMENTS ARE AVAILABLE................
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

This website just provides answers to questions, we don't actually represent anyone.

If you have questions you would like for us to answer we can help with that but if you are trying to retain an attorney we can't.

Do you have questions or do you want me to ask the website to give you a refund?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER CASE FOR YOU WITH BRIBERY, AND UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have questions?

Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will be helping you with your questions today. Before I speak with you, I need to let you know that your payment did not clear. Is there another method you would like to use?

I am still checking to see if your payment has cleared. Were you able to put in another method of payment?

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, your previous contributor had to leave.

Do you still need assistance?

You selected phone service, but it states:

"Error: The customer’s payment didn’t clear. Wait and refresh the page to try again. You may want to alert the customer there’s an issue with their payment method."

Please contact customer service at at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####