Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am currently on probation marijuana charge I was sentenced

Customer Question

I am currently on probation for a marijuana charge I was sentenced to probation I have failed 3 ua's even though I stopped smoking months ago because of being such a heavy user. I work a full time job and go to school full time. I had to reschedule my assessment appointment due to my work schedule. I went to my assessment last week only to find out that my probation officer has late working hours once a week for people that work. she failed to disclose this information to me so I missed an appointment last month. I begged her for months to try to give me a late appointment and every month she claims that she has none and now she has violated me. Because of this I am now on the verge of a nervous breakdown because she will not work with me to help me complete my probation successfully. What can I do I feel hopeless
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. You shared that you have failed 3 UA's. Did your PO do anything when this happened? If not, is the sole violation missing your appointment?