Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

I need an attorney that is clinical saavy about mental

Customer Question

I need an attorney that is clinical saavy about mental health & drug related criminal behaviors that has landed this person in jail for burglary. to do 25 yrs.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not answered my question about Mental Illiness & Drug Addiction Court Attorneys, where can I get a professional attorney
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

You haven't asked a question yet, other than the one you just asked about "where can I get...".

As to that question, you can find an attorney by going to www.lawyers.com and in the box for Area of Practice enter "Criminal Law". Any attorney that has done criminal law for any number of years will be familiar with the topics of mental health and the results of drug addiction because it is something you deal with every day in that field. Depending on what you are wanting them to do they may have to hire an expert, but they will be familiar with that as well.