How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3132
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We live in but my boyfriend was arrested in the state of

Customer Question

we live in KY but my boyfriend was arrested in the state of Indiana for possession of meth? I am not sure how the arrest went down because i was not there but i do not know anything about the laws there or where to start to find out his bond is 2500.00 and they said something about a probable cause paper that the judge had not signed could you help me find out or lead me where i need to be
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Do you have a legal question about the situation that I can answer?