Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If I have a criminal case going on in the state level and I

If I have a criminal case going on in the state level and I look on the pacer app and it shows that I have had a recent filing does that mean they're picking it up I had a federal case before
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Hi:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you in your legal question today. Let me ask you, however, were you on any time of supervised release or probation for the federal matter at the time you picked up the criminal case on that state level? If so, that may be a filing for a revocation of probation. Do you happen to know what the exact filing on PACER was?

Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

I think you may have posted the question twice. I would be more than happy to help you, but you should use this thread so you don't get double billed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a open case Polk co Florida it is a state case as of now I have a previous conviction in federal court when I look my name up on the pacer app it shows that Dave had a recent filing in the federal court on 11/23/2015 does this mean they are going
to pick up my case
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

I will opt-out and give another expert the opportunity to answer your question. Thank you and good luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a private attorney but need to know ASAP so I can prepare
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, it is me again. I may be able to search PACER for the exact pleading filed. However, the system will not allow me to accept your phone call request. If you can make another phone request, I can accept it, obtain your information over the phone, and search PACER for the pleading as I have a PACER account.